Our Silent Auction Is Opening Soon!
Castle on a Hill is a work of art that deserves a place of honor in your home or office.
Livingston Dems' 39th annual Winans Dinner is sold out for this Friday, May 13, but anyone can get in on the fun of our fabulous Silent Auction.
You do not have to attend the dinner to register and bid on more than 100 unique items -- including a hand-made model of a castle that is a work of art, as well as more than 40 gift cards to businesses and specialty shops around Livingston County such as M Street Bakery in Howell, Culture Beer and Cheese in Brighton, the Smoke Doctor in Hamburg, and Ed Bock Feeds in Pinckney.
Bidding will open at 6 p.m. Monday, May 9, and close at 10 p.m., Friday, May 13.
You can register here to bid and view the items.
This is how to bid:
1. Enter https://lcdp.cbo.io into your browser’s address bar.
2. Enter in your bidder number, phone number, or email address and tap GO.
3. Confirm you are the name listed (a password may be required at this time) then hit
4. Once completely logged in, you can search by item #, keyword, or by category.
5. To place a bid tap on the blue "Bid/Info" button. There, you can read details about items.
6. Tap on MENU>MY ITEMS to view your activity throughout the auction.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes one picture isn’t enough. To help with that, there can be many pictures of an item.
1. If there are additional pictures, there will be a “<” and/or “>” on the left or right
side of the displayed picture to access additional views.
2. You can enlarge the picture to see finer detail of an item by clicking on the
magnifying glass icon in the lower-left of the picture
For a better view of the items, look at them on your desktop or laptop computer, or even a tablet, although you can still see them on your smart phone.
Checkout From Your Phone
You can securely checkout from your phone with a credit card. Once you have a checkout
available, a red "Pay!" button will appear at the top of your bidding screen. Tap on this button to proceed to checkout. If you have not already put a credit card on file, you will need to do so at this time in order to check out from your phone. *For one checkout, wait until all auction items have closed.
You will be notified by email of the items you have won after the auction closes at 10 p.m., Friday, May 13.
You can pick up the items Monday through Friday from noon to 4 p.m. at party headquarters, 8028 Grand River, Woodland Plaza Suite 7, Brighton, MI 48114.
Thank you, and remember proceeds benefit Livingston County Democrats!
(Paid for by Livingston County Democratic Executive Committee, 8028 Grand River, Woodland Plaza Suite 7, Brighton, MI 48114. Labor donated.)